May 13, 2009

Recovery program for Web addicts

1.- I'll wake up in the morning and use the good old text message system to greet my pals.
2.- I'll make a phonecall to order pizza, phone lines were originally intended for some stuff other than the Web.
3.- I'll get dressed before noon.
4.- I'll turn on the radio for the weather forecast.
5.- I'll sit down and "write" (yeah remember that thing you use to do with pen and paper?), to some Web deprived relative/friend/animated-live thing.
6.- I'll not check my email during tv comercials.
7.- Nor at loading times on the PS3.
8.- I'll read a book (non pdf), hopefully I'll still know how.
9.- I'll really try and get out of the house AT LEAST once a week.
10.- I'll program some more efficient routines on the roomba, NO GOOGLEING ALLOWED.
11.- I'll start and finish a jigsaw puzzle, and try not to think how the WEB would have made the whole experience better.
12.- I'll watch a movie, not streamed from the WEB.
12.- I'll remember I need to go to bed... sometime... do my prayers and thank the gods the WEB will be there when i wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment